Valor

lummy1

Cruising March 7. Seven day, Western Caribbean with stops at Grand Cayman, Isla Roatan, Belize and Cozumel. Looking for any info on Valor and any of these destinations or the whole trip. Thank you in advance.

On the Valor or other Conquest class ships you have to go to deck 5 or deck 9 to go from the bow of the ship to the stern. deck 3, 4 get cut off by the dining rooms. decks 6,7,8, are all passenger areas so you can go along those as well. As far as the ports are concerned, what info are you looking for? We did the Valor this past September and we loved the ship and the iternary. Let us know what type of info you would like.

On the Valor or other Conquest class ships you have to go to deck 5 or deck 9 to go from the bow of the ship to the stern. deck 3, 4 get cut off by the dining rooms. decks 6,7,8, are all passenger areas so you can go along those as well. As far as the ports are concerned, what info are you looking for? We did the Valor this past September and we loved the ship and the iternary. Let us know what type of info you would like.

Thanks for this info!!

I did this cruise last April and loved it! I think my favorite stop was Roatan because of the beautiful beaches!! We went to Tabyana through Carnival. Our waiter told us that if we hadn't already booked Tabyana, he would have suggested heading to Luna Beach which is right down the way from Tabyana.

There is soooo much to do in Cozumel and Grand Cayman! I loved swimming with the stingrays in Cayman. I have actually done that twice and it is an awesome experience. In Cozumel we went to Dolphinaris and had a fantastic adventure!! We did the swim and ride excursion. Everyone in our group had soooooo much fun there!!

One note...I would definitely book an excursion of some sort in Belize. I personally wouldn't want to just head out on my own there. My friends did the all day Mayan ruins tour here and loved it. I did a city tour--it was very interesting to see what the 'real' Belize looked like.

One final thing---if you go all the way forward on the Lido deck(9), port side, there is a door that leads to a small deck at the front of the ship. It was fun to be out there as the ship was leaving the ports. Hardly anyone goes up there!! There is also one up on the Panorama deck (10).

This is an awesome cruise! You will have a great time!!:D

Just stepped off the Valor last week with this itinerary. Ask away...

Hopefully I can take you up on your offer. Same itinerary, different ship. My wife and I are booked on Legend in December and will be going to these same ports. Have never been to Roatan or Belize. Anything to recommend? We both like nice/fun beaches and snorkeking.

Hopefully I can take you up on your offer. Same itinerary, different ship. My wife and I are booked on Legend in December and will be going to these same ports. Have never been to Roatan or Belize. Anything to recommend? We both like nice/fun beaches and snorkeking.

Book a snorkeling tour in Belize or else go cave tubing. We have booked snorkeling there through CCL to Goff's Caye and Sgts Caye. I am waiting to return until my youngest is old enough to do the cave tubing - it got rave reviews both times we went there.

In Roatan, if you like to book privately, Victor Boden gets rave reviews, though I have not used him. We went the first trip to Gumbalimba park where we toured the georgious gardens and played with the monkeys - the weather wasn't great with heavy rain in the morning and overcast skys in the afternoon. They have a small beach that they boys were able to wade in. Now if you want a pretty beach, we really like Tabayana - the snorkeling from shore was pretty good. Go early and claim a spot to the right under the shade of the palm trees...it will fill up as the day goes on.

Now if you want a pretty beach, we really like Tabayana - the snorkeling from shore was pretty good. Go early and claim a spot to the right under the shade of the palm trees...it will fill up as the day goes on.

Thanks!! I googled Tabayana and it does look very nice.

Thanks!! I googled Tabayana and it does look very nice.

We did this ship and itinerary last month. Loved it.

Next time that you want to google check out Upachaya Resort on Roatan. They have a snorkel trip that looks pretty good. I wanted to book it this last trip but was too late. They were already booked full. You need to book a couple of months early.

P.S. Tabayana gets a lot of people but the snorkeling is very near the shore. Easy access.

Hello there - we are doing this cruise in March and my DH andDS are going to the ruins DD and I are hoping to a beach day and advice would be appreciated. Thanks STaceyann

How old is your DS and where do you plan on doing the ruins? We did them from Costa Maya, but since you are not stopping there, I would suggest doing them in Belize as the Cozumel trip is all day and goes over to the mainland. I would use Cozumel for a dolphin encounter at Chankanaab, and the sting rays are a must in Grand Cayman. Hondouras has many options from zip lining, to beaches to seeing some monkeys.

Archived