Danube River cruise Aug. 2010

Bojangles

I am trying this again since on the roll call board it is now on the second page getting close to 3rd page. We will be on the Tapestry Aug 22 to Sept. 4th. We will be starting in Budapest at the Hotel intercontinental. We than take the Tapestry from Budapest to Nuremburg down the Danube, then a bus to Prague and the Hotel Hilton. Anyone out there on this cruise. Donna

Your cruise looks like it is filling up on the Avalon web site as I only see 12 empty cabins at this point. That said it is REALLY unusual to find someone on the same cruise on CC as the ships are just not that big.I love Avalon and I know you will have a great time. They really do a wonderful job. You will love Budapest as it is just beautiful in IMHO it ranks right up there with Venice and Paris for beauty.

That sounds great to me Paris is my favorite place to go with Venice a close second. This will be our first river cruise, usually we travel on a Ocean liner or just by land. This sounds like such a relaxing way to travel. It stands to reason there may not be anyone out there because of so few people on board. Thank you for the info. Donna

Having posted rollcalls twice for our river cruise I agree with previous poster, finding fellow passengers are slim. However, we're doing Avalon on Apr 25 from Amsterdam to Budapest and I'd be glad to share whatever information I've gathered on either/or Avalon and our common ports of call.

Archived