One week til freedom!

mandas08

I'm so excited! My husband bought me this cruise 6 months ago for my birthday and it's finally almost here. Were in the process of trying to sell our home..so I really need this time away :)

Anyone have anything specific they want me to get info or pics of while I'm there? Don't worry the new serenity area is number 1, I also have "your time" so I will let you know how that goes...

Were are doing the Western, and ya I can get the capers...but to worn you this will be my first review so I better research now how to post pics and things otherwise when I get home I'm gonna have some angry pple waiting on me :)

I think we are 89 days out. We are going to Key West, Ocho Rios and Grand Cayman. We have done this itinerary before, but not on the Freedom. I think we were on the Imagination before. We can't wait. We are in an aft balcony for the first time and looking forward to seeing how that will be. If anyone is going on this itineray before April 4th, I would appreciate copies of the Capers.

Thanks

Leah

I think we are 89 days out. We are going to Key West, Ocho Rios and Grand Cayman. We have done this itinerary before, but not on the Freedom. I think we were on the Imagination before. We can't wait. We are in an aft balcony for the first time and looking forward to seeing how that will be. If anyone is going on this itineray before April 4th, I would appreciate copies of the Capers.

Thanks

Leah

we are going on the West March 7th so yes I will get capers to scan but things can change-- (the CD is only a sub for how long I dont know)

I cant seem to find much information on the Freedom-- eastern OR western.

--things I would lik to know--

in the gym/spa area---is the hot tubs still there or did they take them out during the dry dock?

The mongolian grill hours-- the main reason I booked the cruise.

the dining room menus can be found here somewhere-- but have no idea on what night what is being served.. the daily dinner themes would be appreciated.

The name of the Piano person--and when his contract is up?

Formal nights are what night? I am guessing Tuesday and Thursday.

Archived