Accra, Carlisle Bay, Crane OH MY! Advice please

SandyR5

Hi - I'm totally confused after reading lots of posts on this board. :rolleyes: Please help me out by giving me your opinion. ;) We're 2 couples who want to spend 2 - 3 hours at the beach. Looking for a short taxi ride from the terminal, a nice beach, chairs/umbrella/drinks. Someone on my last cruise said to just walk into town, hang a right after the bridge on the right, keep walking and there's a great beach there. You can also see the ship from that location. She thought it was called Brown's beach and for $15 your get 2 chairs/umbrella/3 drinks. Anyone know this beach? :rolleyes: If not, what's your opinion...where would you go? Thanks so much. ;)

Hi Sandy. we booked different ships this year, but I'm sure we'll meet again on Celebrity some day.

It's a very long walk from the dock to the beach you are talking about. That's where the Boatyard is located and it gets crowded there even on the adjacent areas. We are either going to the Hilton for our day in Barbados or to Accra Beach depending on our mood that day. I think a cab to either of these is a better bet than walking.

Barbara

Archived