Port to airport question?

clott

We are going on the Mairner in Oct. I am looking for an inexpensive way to get from the pier to the airport when we return. I have heard of Arts limo service but can not find it anywhere. We don't want to take rccl bus unless we have to. There will be 3 of us. Thanks for any help.

Cindy

We are going on the Mairner in Oct. I am looking for an inexpensive way to get from the pier to the airport when we return. I have heard of Arts limo service but can not find it anywhere. We don't want to take rccl bus unless we have to. There will be 3 of us. Thanks for any help.

Cindy

I was looking into renting a car and then you can drop it off at the site at cocoa beach and they then take you over, unless your coming in the same day.

When are you going in OCt. going the same b2b on the Mariner!

We were on the Mariner last February and we rented a van each way (there were 4 of us) and it was cheaper to do that than use the RCCL shuttle. You also had flexibility since we arrived a day early and return flight didn't leave until 5 pm on disembarkation day.

We were on the Mariner last February and we rented a van each way (there were 4 of us) and it was cheaper to do that than use the RCCL shuttle. You also had flexibility since we arrived a day early and return flight didn't leave until 5 pm on disembarkation day.

Who did you use and did you have a long wait for them to shuttle you over to the port?

This is my first time that I will rent the car and all, but can't complain for in Oct. I have reserved a economy car it's only my hubby and I and it's only 28.00

that everything included except if you want their extra insurance.

I've only done Port Canerval one other time and that time I drove and didn't really take notice to everything because I was in back of a truck camper at that time so now just checking on car rental places that do shuttle you over.

Archived