Sun cabin Category II

Elcruzer

Has anyone stayed in this inside category II on deck 9? These cabins are described as being 191 sq ft compared to 147 sq ft in other inside categories. This would seem to be much larger. We were in one of the smaller cabins and wonder if this larger cabin is worth the extra cost?

I don't know how much more they would be for your cruise, but we stayed in one of the II cabins on the Sun once & it was great

Even with 4 of us, it didn't seem crowded

Thanks for your input, but want to confirm that the II you mentioned was an inside cabin? I looked at your album from the Sun taken in 2004 and you have pictures from your balcony? Maybe the categories were different then?

Thanks for your input, but want to confirm that the II you mentioned was an inside cabin? I looked at your album from the Sun taken in 2004 and you have pictures from your balcony? Maybe the categories were different then?

We've cruised the Sun a couple times...one of them was in an II inside during an alaska cruise...

Didn't take any photos onboard the ship then as I had some from the previous cruise. I should have taken picts of the cabin but didn't

I'll add a webshots folder of pics from that trip, but like I say, didn't take many onboard (almost all the photos are scenery)

We've cruised the Sun a couple times...one of them was in an II inside during an alaska cruise...

Didn't take any photos onboard the ship then as I had some from the previous cruise. I should have taken picts of the cabin but didn't

I'll add a webshots folder of pics from that trip, but like I say, didn't take many onboard (almost all the photos are scenery)

OK thanks for clarifying and your assurances re II:)

We stayed in 9137 on the Sun back in 2005 for their repositioning cruise Miami to LA. It is 191 sq feet and we loved it. We each had our own closet on opposite sides of the cabin, a sofa, bed, end tables, coffee pot and all the other regular "stuff!!" You will not be disappointed with this cat of cabin. I believe on the newer ships that cat is not as big. Enjoy!!

We stayed in 9137 on the Sun back in 2005 for their repositioning cruise Miami to LA. It is 191 sq feet and we loved it. We each had our own closet on opposite sides of the cabin, a sofa, bed, end tables, coffee pot and all the other regular "stuff!!" You will not be disappointed with this cat of cabin. I believe on the newer ships that cat is not as big. Enjoy!!

GREAT:)Looking forward to it. Thanks

Archived