Back Of Ship?

Hi i was on Oasis already but i had a middle balcony cabin and i am going again next christmas and i was wondering how are back cabins there is one #11686 has anyone been in this if you have been or around it how is it? Like do you feel the ship move a lot how is the room size, balcony, etc.. Thanks!!

Hi i was on Oasis already but i had a middle balcony cabin and i am going again next christmas and i was wondering how are back cabins there is one #11686 has anyone been in this if you have been or around it how is it? Like do you feel the ship move a lot how is the room size, balcony, etc.. Thanks!!

We Sailed on December 5th and my wife and I have the furthest aft ocean view balcony on deck 11 starboard. It was a good room. The only thing that we did not like was that the common area on on the aft that over looks the back of the ship/aqua theater was only divided by the standard divider of the balconies. It was not bad until we saw a couple keep looking around the divider into our room and balcony. It was a bit invasive, but we got over it. The movement was little to none and a great location other than the stated above. It was close to the said common area which was great to view the aqua shows from above.

I would say that the walk was quite a bit so if you are not afraid of that we enjoy the further aft balconies...

Archived