Luggage Express on Sensation??

anjoliza

Can anyone tell me if the Sensation is offering the luggage express program?? Where you put your luggage out the night before and don't see it again until your arrival at your home airport? and what is the cost $20 per bag?

Thanks!

Not sure about Sensation, but we used Luggage Express in 2007 from Glory when she was cruising from PC. I believe the cost was $30 pp, but that was before airlines were charging for checked bags.

Maybe someone who has cruised recently can chime in.

ETA

I found this link from last OCT that explains Carnival's Luggage express program. Go to post #3:

http://cruiseforums.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1083571

I haven't seen the Sensation listed as having Luggage Express available. But, that doesn't mean that it doesn't. Maybe try looking at some of the reviews for Sensation to see if anyone mentions using it?

I can answer your question about the bold title though. New threads, since you last visited Cruise Critic, appear in bold print. Once you click on and read a thread, the title will not be in bold print anymore. It isn't anything you do yourself, it's just a way to know if you have already seen that thread or not. Also, once you go off CC and then come back on....the threads that were here when you were last on CC will not be in bold print...the new ones will be. :)

I haven't seen the Sensation listed as having Luggage Express available. But, that doesn't mean that it doesn't. Maybe try looking at some of the reviews for Sensation to see if anyone mentions using it?

I can answer your question about the bold title though. New threads, since you last visited Cruise Critic, appear in bold print. Once you click on and read a thread, the title will not be in bold print anymore. It isn't anything you do yourself, it's just a way to know if you have already seen that thread or not. Also, once you go off CC and then come back on....the threads that were here when you were last on CC will not be in bold print...the new ones will be. :)

Thanks!!!:)

Archived