Christmas Victory Review

Day 4, Domenica Con't

We got all dreased up and after taking some pictures with the cruise photographers we sat down for dinner. I had a cream soup (can’t remember what) a greek farmers salad and lobster tails. I was impressed, because I guess our waiter saw how much I liked the tail, he asked if I wanted more….of course. My wife had pasta.

HoneymoonPart2531.jpgHoneymoonPart2533.jpgHoneymoonPart2535.jpg

The main course was very good, but the dessert was nothing special.

HoneymoonPart2538.jpg

We than went to the show, which was a production show, the production shows were really good especially VROOM which was on the 3rd to last night I believe. The other shows were OK, other than the comedian on the first night that I found really funny.

HoneymoonPart2540.jpg

Next up St. Lucia.....

Please tell more. I'm the not so great teacher these days all I can think about is the cruise which is 340 days away. My pre-k children said they are going with me and parents are sending them with me.:eek: Noooooot going to happen. Please more info. Thanks, Sharon:cool::)

emerald18....We are on that cruise with you. Where on the coast are you? We are dead center of state.

We are in Atascadero (the 101 runs right through it) in San Luis Obispo county. It's been so nice to read reviews of warm weather and beaches while it has been raining here for 5 days. :)

We are in Atascadero (the 101 runs right through it) in San Luis Obispo county. It's been so nice to read reviews of warm weather and beaches while it has been raining here for 5 days. :)

Been there...We have friends who live there. It has been wet here too.

Archived