video tour of Star Penthouse Suite 9732

llam

Just off the star new years cruise and had a great time despite torrential rains in Cabo!

I posted a video on youtube of our aft penthouse suite 9732. It's one of the few with a wrap-around balcony. The link is here:

Just off the star new years cruise and had a great time despite torrential rains in Cabo!

I posted a video on youtube of our aft penthouse suite 9732. It's one of the few with a wrap-around balcony. The link is here:

I amn so excited to go watch this as we are in that exact suite in mid-April, 2010., any tips for us, we can't wait!!! How was the staff??

Leah

I amn so excited to go watch this as we are in that exact suite in mid-April, 2010., any tips for us, we can't wait!!! How was the staff??

The butler Flor, Concierge, Belkeys were both great. DH asked for Oatmeal cookies one night and Flor provided them to him every night. Yummy!

Tip: Ask the butler for skim milk, she will put in in the mini frig so that you can steam your milk for the perfect cappiciano.

No need to pack light. lots of cabin storage space. The bed is very comfortable the room is smaller than other suites we have been in, but because it is a wrap around we could see both the sun set and the moon rise, the balcony is huge. The far end wrap around has complete privacy ;). The room is very quite. Enjoy the cabin. I miss it.

• 3 months later...

Leah

I was wondering how your cruise went, as we are in the same suite on the Sept 4th cruise in Alaska..How was the suite...

I was wondering how your cruise went, as we are in the same suite on the Sept 4th cruise in Alaska..How was the suite...

Hi! YOu will LOVE the suite! We loved it! The best was very comfie, lots and lots of storage room for two people. The bathroom is great, tub is a good size. I love the vanity area for getting makeup on and hair done, so handy!

The balcony is great, especially having the wrap around balcony, it's narrow, you couldn't fit a chair, but it is such a perk being able to see at the side as well! The coffee maker is heavenly.........and there is a small fridge in there as well. The butler we had, Henry, was great. He bought a plate of goodies every afternoon around 4 pm, very nummy.........our room steward was great, left lots of cute towel animals!!!

We would DEFINITELY book this cabin again, you will love it! Any specific questions?

Leah

Hi! YOu will LOVE the suite! We loved it! The best was very comfie, lots and lots of storage room for two people. The bathroom is great, tub is a good size. I love the vanity area for getting makeup on and hair done, so handy!

The balcony is great, especially having the wrap around balcony, it's narrow, you couldn't fit a chair, but it is such a perk being able to see at the side as well! The coffee maker is heavenly.........and there is a small fridge in there as well. The butler we had, Henry, was great. He bought a plate of goodies every afternoon around 4 pm, very nummy.........our room steward was great, left lots of cute towel animals!!!

We would DEFINITELY book this cabin again, you will love it! Any specific questions?

Leah

Have they changed out the coffee machines to the machines that you insert a pod of coffee into?

Have they changed out the coffee machines to the machines that you insert a pod of coffee into?

Hi yes, the coffee machines use pods, both coffee, espresso and tea!!!!! It is lovely!

You can still order a big pot of coffee to your suite if you want, we did sometimes when we felt like a "big" pot.

Leah

Hi yes, the coffee machines use pods, both coffee, espresso and tea!!!!! It is lovely!

You can still order a big pot of coffee to your suite if you want, we did sometimes when we felt like a "big" pot.

Leah

WOO HOO.. Thank you Leah.. Now I am even more excited for the next two weeks to pass..

Hey, Allipotter, take good care of that suite for us - we are booked in it for Sept 11. Our first AK cruise and really looking forward to it based on all the comments - thanks!

I have always said that to me, this suite (because of the balcony ) is perfect for Alaska and maybe something like the Panama Canal cruise. You can step around the corner on your balcony and see whats coming up and also you get a better feel of how "big" Alaska is, if you know what I mean by that. People always laugh when I say this.. but being from Texas when I travel I am always amazed at how small everything or every where else is. Like for instance.. when in NYC for my first time and we went to Time Square, I kind of laughed.. because I always thought it was this HUGE block. It looked that way on TV and in the movies.. but it is really tiny. Alaska however.. IS HUGE to me.. LOL.

Hey, Allipotter, take good care of that suite for us - we are booked in it for Sept 11. Our first AK cruise and really looking forward to it based on all the comments - thanks!

I'll leave you a note in the fridge if I can.. Let you know all the good things..

Leah

Yes, one anyway right now. My wife would like to know if there is a magnifying mirror

in the vanity area ? Also, How did you like breakfast & lunch at Cagney's ?

Archived