NCL Star Feb. 1 : 8 days MX Riviera

CruiserRick34

Anyone else outbound on this trip? masc laid back 34 wm here, interested in new friends to hang /drink/gamble etc with. No roll calls for this ship that I can find. If not, anyone who has been on this trip recently ( MX, not Hawaii), who can speak on g/friendly ports, bars, ship staff, 4pm NCL mens club, etc.(haha)

Let me know...

glad to hear it- should be a great week, though i hear the ship is packed to the gills...there are 4 of us thusfar- thinking about a happy hour drink after the boat drill sometime. y;all up for joining? travel w/ buddy from GA, met a guy from MA on the board, and talked to staff who posted on here in Dec. too.- check the 4oclock steam /star post on this board too- it is really funny.look forward to maybe meetin up

i think we're going to try for sometime after the lifevest fun on day one somewhere around the pool bar, but let me check w/ Capeboy. he's the one with the plan, i think. Have yall checked out the other posting on this site for the Star? hillarious stuff.

are y'all going to LA early? comin from the big city or upstate?

Sounds good, just let me know. We are arriving in LA the night before as we wanted to make sure we didn't get stuck because of weather. We are from Manhattan so it will be nice to get away and relax...this is actually our Honeymoon as we are getting married on the 29th in NYC.

wow thats great- congrats on the big day. How long together? Doing the ceremony in NY or Mass? (haven't kept up with who allows, who doesn't these days...) Will definitely have to buy you a round of whatever "drink of the day" they are cramming down our throats to celebrate. Will talk to Rob and find out where he is arranging the get tog. Im thinking he may have one for the "rest" of the CC crowd after the boat drill, so we'll have to come up w/ a hybrid CC where we can have more fun!

Hey Froggy1. Rob from Massachusetts here. Glad to hear you're going to be onboard. Six days now, can't wait. This past weekend's blizzard majorly sucked and I'm ready for warmth. Congrats on your big day! Talked with Rich tonight. Interested in 1st night, after dinner meeting for drinks? Say 9P maybe in the Star Bar? Does that work?

Hey there Froggy. You guys getting hit with more snow in NY tonight? We've got 8 more inches today and supposed to snow all night. Another storm on the way in Mon. Glad to be gone for that. 9:30P sounds great. Star Bar work? Don't know much about this ship and just kind of picked one.

Hey AMG,

Glad you joined the thread. should be a fun week + 1 out, in much warmer climes as well. You can help me keep the pious CC crowd away from the 4 o clock steam club while on board. Goodness knows, we wouldn't want any of them to be shocked and scandalized by "family" crew and even guests meeting and socializing in any capacity at all, in any place on board.

I'll block the door, you can quiz the occupants; together we can send the folks who share "BigGayRob" 's views on our ship back to the bridge tourney, bingo and napkin folding competitions.

:p

Archived