6th Floor Dream? 38 Days!!

Go Big Red

Dreamin' Feb 13th.

6th floor rooms. Almost all the way aft. Anybody been in them yet?

Noise? Smoke?

Going to have a great time. No matter what!!

Unless the ship runs out of beer, it's better than a

day at work!

HAHA so true!!

We were in 6464, it's the second cabin after Deck 5 cuts back in, and we LOVED it!!! No noise, sometimes some quiet conversation from walkers below that we could not see without working hard at it:p

There are lots of pics from that balcony in my review:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1106825

Enjoy your sail, it's a fabulous ship!!!:D

Dreamin' Feb 13th.

6th floor rooms. Almost all the way aft. Anybody been in them yet?

Noise? Smoke?

Going to have a great time. No matter what!!

Unless the ship runs out of beer, it's better than a

day at work!

I was wondering the same thing.. I will also be on the same floor on the Feb 13th cruise. I am with you, just sit back and have a few beers and enjoy the weather and people on the ship.

I will also be on this cruise with you, I will be getting a jump start , I enter on 2/6 and staying on for a second week 2/13.

I will be in the aft also but on the 9th floor 9472 wrap. I might have to come down to your room for some sun I hear I did not have much in my room, but I am sure there will be plenty of it around other parts of the ship, I am really looking forward to it.

I will also be on this cruise with you, I will be getting a jump start , I enter on 2/6 and staying on for a second week 2/13.

I will be in the aft also but on the 9th floor 9472 wrap. I might have to come down to your room for some sun I hear I did not have much in my room, but I am sure there will be plenty of it around other parts of the ship, I am really looking forward to it.

You are welcome to stop down, I am going with a group of 13 people, so we are planning on having a great time even with all the negative reviews recently.

We will be on the 2/6 sailing! 6th floor FWD! Can't wait... We love to people watch so it will be fun!

Can't wait to watch the Super Bowl on the big screen! :)

Well this is what I like, Beer drinkers , wife and I are also on 13 Feb cruise. Really looking forward to getting on board. We don't pay much attention to reviews. Like to form are on opinion. I hope they still sell buckets of beer. We are on the 7th floor midships. Only 38 more days till sunshine.

:) We are also on this sailing. We will deck on deck 8 midship. I am not reading any of the negative reviews. A cruise is what you make it.

We have a rollcall going on if any of you are interested in joining in. We are planning a meet and greet on embarkment day plus a cabin crawl to check out the different cabin categories.

:) We are also on this sailing. We will deck on deck 8 midship. I am not reading any of the negative reviews. A cruise is what you make it.

We have a rollcall going on if any of you are interested in joining in. We are planning a meet and greet on embarkment day plus a cabin crawl to check out the different cabin categories.

Sounds like a good idea to me. Have you a place for the meet and greet yet?

We were in 6468 on the 16 day transatlantic. The only problem we had was at night when we came back to our cabin at 11:30 - 12:00 we could hear the night club on top of us pretty loud. It only lasted about another hour, we would turn the TV on so we couldn't hear it to loud. The crowd on this cruise was not a real big party group, but on a 7 day caribbean it might be party into the wee hours.

What is the name of of the Roll-Call? My wife and myself would love to do a cabin crawl! Please let us know where the meet n greet will be held.

This is my first vacation in 2 years, time feels like it is standing still for me.

Only a few more weeks before I will have an ice cold beer in my hand and enjoying the sunshine.

Archived