Has anyone stayed in Aloha A515 & A512?

MDG

We booked a Princess cruise on the Golden, cabins A515 and A512 on the Aloha Deck. These cabins are located near a storage area. Is there a lot noise and this area?

Also, how does Princess compare to Celebrity. We were on Celebrity Constellation last year and loved it.

MDG

MDG, I think you are on the wrong board but I will tell you this much I have been on both lines and Princess is a step down that was my experience I was on the Golden after 9/11 so there was a price decrease that might be a reason.

Denise

I have sailed on both and I would say that they are very comparable. We just got off the Caribbean Princess in November and other than too many people onboard (3100 pax) it was very nice and I liked having personal choice dining. We were on the Celebrity Infinity (1950 pax) and for the same money we got half the size of cabin, but other than that it was a very nice ship.

In fact we were supposed to be on the Infinity again in April but had to cancel due to work scheduling conflicts.

That being said and since you are on the Radisson boards, I would say that if you can afford it, try one of the smaller ships like RSSC, Seabourn, and Silversea that only carry anywhere from 200 to 700 pax and you will be in a whole other realm. In fact with so much included and the deals that are out there, you may very well find the cost to be much the same as on conventional cruises if not less.

Archived