Cat 9B Aft Side Cabins -Info/Pics ?

mr jailerman

Hi Guys, I just booked a second cruise this year on te Carnival Glory and would love to get any info and or photos you may have. The Cabin does look bigger then others, But I have seen info websites that say their is still no couch in it ? Thanks for any info you may have..

We have a 9B side aft cabin booked on the Freedom in May this year. I googled pics of the room number of all the ships in the same class and found some. The room looks like it has plenty of room for a couch but instead has one chair there. Be interesting to see if its worth the money or not.

Here's a link http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1106983 to another post you started asking for photographs of AFT Cabins. If you scroll down you will see pictures of an AFT Cabin with a wrap around deck. And if you read all the posts you will see where someone mentions that some AFT cabins have couches and others cabins do not.

This coming September we have an AFT Cabin on the Conquest and our cabin does not have a couch but after seeing the balcony I doubt very serious that I will miss it <couch.> The majority of the times we rarely if ever used our couch for anything more than just keeping our towel animals on.

I hope this answers your question.

We have a 9B side aft cabin booked on the Freedom in May this year. I googled pics of the room number of all the ships in the same class and found some. The room looks like it has plenty of room for a couch but instead has one chair there. Be interesting to see if its worth the money or not.

That would be great if you mignt post a review when you return. I wouild love to know what you thought of that cabin ? Thanks..:)

Archived