Best resort on 7 mile beach that offers day passes?

FliLady

I'd love to hear thoughts on this too. The Celebrity $59 excursion says they use the Beach Club Colony resort, but some of the reviews I read online indicated it's being torn down right about now.

I'm pretty sure the Beach Club Colony was still there when I drove by between Christmas and New Years...what's the date of the online reviews?

That being said, I would NEVER pay money for a ship-arranged beach day in Cayman. It's a very safe island with a number of great beaches with free facilities.

Royal Palms and Sea Grape are two of the most popular sections of Seven Mile Beach, and are only a $4-6 per person taxi ride from the port area. Tons of taxis will be heading to/from the area, so there's no worry about transportation issues. They have free showers and restrooms, rental chairs, umbrellas and watersports, and a restaurant/bar where you can buy food & drinks. If you don't want to rent a lounge chair, it's fine to just set down a towel on the beach. They prefer that you buy their food and drinks rather than bringing your own, but you can choose what and how much, so you can base your selections on your needs and budget.

And, having stayed there once a few years ago, I don't recommend either the pool or the food at Beach Club Colony as being worth the added expense of going there with an excursion.

Archived