? for Recent Jewel 8 day Eastern Cruiser

MeowMom

I e-mailed RCI about this but not sure they will get back to me in time so I am hoping a recent "Jeweler" will be able to help me. Does anyone know what Pier the Jewel uses in San Juan? We are stopping for a port call, not embarking from San Juan. I am hoping it is the one in Old San Juan and not the Pan American so we don't have to taxi into town. Thanks in advance for your help!! You guys are the greatest! :D

I do have a photo of Jewel on my screensaver from one if its first sailings in the Caribbean and it is of Jewel docked at the pier adjacent to Old San Juan....I was glad to see that as we are sailing eastern on April 23.

Maybe I can find that photo and post the link.

Emmy :)

Emmy-

Sounds like Jewel will be where we want it to be, thats great news! I would love to see the photo if you find it! I can't wait to be on the ship, she sounds wonderful don't you think? Thanks a bunch for your help and happy sailing :)

Pam

Pam...I found the picture this afternoon...hope this works. Yes Jewel sounds really good...I have an aft balcony deck 10 1604 so when I look at this picture at work on my screensaver I get to see my cabin....Happy Sailing to you too...

Emmy :)

jewelaft2.jpg.bec5c77ca491afd4c87cf54353deac0a.jpg

FOXTROT- Thanks for the info. We can't wait to see the ship, I'm sure we'll love her also! There will be four other ships in port at the same time we are, hope it's not too crowded there. Thanks again for the reply :)

Archived