Flowrider booked through CCL

hlb76

I booked the Flow Rider for the kids as a x-mas gift. I think I read that the tickets wil be in my stateroom when we board. I see it confirmed on our docs so I feel good that it wont be a issue.

Here is a question I have..... when I booked I was not given a chance to pick a time slot. I assume they sell it out as booked. We are scheduled for 215 I think it was. Is there any chance or hope I can reschedule this? I am not too concerned if I can't we had planned to just hang at the beach all day anyway. But now the thought of trying to cab it to another beach is hanging over my head. We are in port 11-5 so there is not really time before or after. Like I said its fine we enjoy the beach at the pier it was just a thought :rolleyes:

When we booked Flowrider last year for our Grand Turk stop, we were given a couple of different times to choose from. We travelled in June when school was out, so demand may have been higher. I think you can call the excursion desk at Carnival to find out.

Archived