London Rose? Transfer/Tour

Elcruzer

We took a cruise several years ago to Ireland/Scotland out of Southhampton. At the time a CC poster helped us with a transfer from Southhampton pier to airport. I can't remember if her name was London Rose but do know it had Rose in it. Can't find her on these boards now.

We are going on a cruise that will end in Dover and am looking for a transfer/tour that will pick us up at the pier and end up at Heathrow.

Rose, if you're still around, can you help us? Or does anyone have a similar tour/transfer they can recommend?

Hi,

I too am looking for a private transfer from Southampton to Heathrow. I am on the Crown returning 7/29 and my flight does not leave until 4ish. I would like a van to take 10 of us on a sightseeing tour on the way to the airport.

Can anyone help?

We took a cruise several years ago to Ireland/Scotland out of Southhampton. At the time a CC poster helped us with a transfer from Southhampton pier to airport. I can't remember if her name was London Rose but do know it had Rose in it. Can't find her on these boards now.

We are going on a cruise that will end in Dover and am looking for a transfer/tour that will pick us up at the pier and end up at Heathrow.

Rose, if you're still around, can you help us? Or does anyone have a similar tour/transfer they can recommend?

I believe you are thinking of a poster that went by the screen name of English Rose. Her company is Woodford Chauffeur Cars. We used them in 2008 and were very pleased with their service.

Archived