baltic cruise segway tours

Russy

I am traveling with my husband and teenage sons next summer on a Baltic cruise and am interested in booking a tour on Segways while we are there. Has anyone done this? Can you recommend a company I can contact?

http://www.segwayguidedtours.com/

If you scan to the bottom, you'll see the international locations.

We just did a segway tour in Bermuda in October. While it was unique, I would not do it again, especially in a port where there is so much to do and see and you only have a limited amount of time. You spend at least a half hour practicing before you go on the tour itself. You wear a headset that connects you to the tour leader, so you can listen as you proceed, but I found it difficult to "look around" because I was concentrating on following the leader and looking for road hazards. For at least half the tour you travel in "turtle" mode, which is slower and then you hit the full speed ahead mode...I preferred turtle mode LOL! So, if you have visions of Mall Cop, it's not quite the same. I'm sure the teens would enjoy it and it is a different pace, for sure.

Archived