Golf at Caye Chapel

red lobster

NCL doesn't seem to offer a golf excursion at Caye Chapel in Belize, has anyone tried to arrange this on their own and if so how did it go. I know on Carnival part of the excursion includes a short plane ride to the resort, but I haven't been able to find a tour that does this for you. TIA

• 2 weeks later...

we were thinking of this, too...will be there 3-25...according to cayechapel dot com web site, the air charter is $70 R/T from Belize City...I am working now to find schedule to see if time will allow...? also, are you taking your clubs on board or renting? we schlepped our bags on Carnival last year and am not sure it was worth the effort...

Hey red lobster....I just tried to email caye chapel concerning a golf excursion...trying to get the local operator's contact info that handles the excursions for Carnival...the return email I got was"resort is currently closed and not accepting any guests"....????? think we've discovered the hiding place of the illusive nocturnal golfing Tiger????? I asked if it would still be closed in March and haven't had response yet...

Archived