Inlet cam ???cant get in

Oasis has sailed. She left on time today.

Thanks for the info I cant even tell you how ticked I am that I couldnt get on ,Ive never had a problem in the past.I read on the board that the weather is nasty down there right now .Last week the first 2 days sucked from what I understand .Your up next and us the following week.Let hope for good weather for sail away.

Thanks for the info I cant even tell you how ticked I am that I couldnt get on ,Ive never had a problem in the past.I read on the board that the weather is nasty down there right now .Last week the first 2 days sucked from what I understand .Your up next and us the following week.Let hope for good weather for sail away.

Right now the forecast for next Saturda if 82. Keeping my fingers crossed that it holds.:)

G, what's the status of the two lifeboats?

###

Haven't heard anything. Not sure when they will have them fixed and back on the ship

Sending positive vibes!!!

I'm flying to Chicago on Wednesday, they should be up to 30 :eek:

###

Thanks. I am sure hoping that the forecast holds.:)

We actually had a large group watching the ships today but yes, there appeared to be some DNS issues with the server between 3pm and 6pm which caused it to slow to a crawl. This is out of my hands.

Also, be sure you enter InletCam from the main page and not any linked pages.

Go here then click F5 on your keyboard to be sure you have the current version of the page: http://www.inletcam.com/

All is back to normal now. Most all ships sailed on time. Was neat watching them in the fog we had today.

We actually had a large group watching the ships today but yes, there appeared to be some DNS issues with the server between 3pm and 6pm which caused it to slow to a crawl. This is out of my hands.

Go here then click F5 on your keyboard to be sure you have the current version of the page: http://www.inletcam.com/

All is back to normal now. Most all ships sailed on time. Was neat watching them in the fog we had today.

Thanks for the response.Yes all is well this morning,no problem getting on.Thanks

working great today. thanks for info. on the ships in the fog.

Good deal!

All week long it works just fine. Then during sail-away the server glitched. Great timing huh?

Yes, it is all back to normal now. I'm sure the cold weather somewhere down the line was the cause. ;)

Archived