TV Channels on Ship

Going on the 11th March on Red Sea trip. We are two mad rugby fans and Ireland are playing Wales on 13th March (our day at sea). Just wondering if by any chance (you never know till you ask) they have Setanta and/or Sky channels on board. Also following week we are staying in Sharm does anyone know anyplace we could watch Ireland play Scotland there. Now if somebody tells me I should have booked when the six nations was not on I will screem....... (it's actually our anniversary). Thanks.

So you arrive when we depart! Forget the Rugby. Enjoy your holiday. Think of me, Im a season ticket down the WOLVES, n Ill be missing our home game v Man Utd ! ! ! Not so bad now is it!

Put ya rugger shirts on n be their in spirit.

Enjoy

Going on the 11th March on Red Sea trip. We are two mad rugby fans and Ireland are playing Wales on 13th March (our day at sea). Just wondering if by any chance (you never know till you ask) they have Setanta and/or Sky channels on board. Also following week we are staying in Sharm does anyone know anyplace we could watch Ireland play Scotland there. Now if somebody tells me I should have booked when the six nations was not on I will screem....... (it's actually our anniversary). Thanks.

Setanta went bust a few months ago. I think it was our fault. :D We'd only just taken out a subscription the month before.

We were in turkey last June and the Turkish grand prix was on the same day and I couldn't get any news of it until next morning on one of the german news channels on the ship. (Royal Caribbean).

You'd think they'd take these things into account for us.

Berwyn

So you arrive when we depart! Forget the Rugby. Enjoy your holiday. Think of me, Im a season ticket down the WOLVES, n Ill be missing our home game v Man Utd ! ! ! Not so bad now is it!

Put ya rugger shirts on n be their in spirit.

Enjoy

Think I'll take your advise - bring the jersey with me, sit on deck, glass of wine in one hand, cigarette in the other, sun beaming down (hopefully) and think of dear old Ireland (will also rely on txt messages to keep me up to date on scores).

Sincerest thanks - enjoy your trip.

Archived