Reuben Sandwich and Flat Screens

tjeanty

Hi Cruise Critic Family!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful morning. My SO and I are planning to sail the Freedom in July, but we are really close to cancelling to do Serenade of the Seas with RC. This question may be weird, but the very first thing tha I do when I hop aboard Carnival is get a Reuben (I only eat Reubens on cruises, dont know why!). Anyhoo, does RC have Reubens for lunch, also, if anyone has sailed the Serenade of the Seas, are flat screens in the staterooms?

Sorry for the weird questions! Happy Sailing:D

I am going to post this question in the RC boards as well.

This question may be weird, but the very first thing tha I do when I hop aboard Carnival is get a Reuben (I only eat Reubens on cruises, dont know why!).

I share your guilty pleasure!

I'll never forget my first tour of the Triumph when she came into NY. They were serving lunch, saw the deli (never before on any other ship I was on), and ordered the Reuben. I WAS IN HEAVEN!!!

Couldn't wait to my sailing on her 2 month later to fulfill my daily pleasure. Nothing like one that just melts in your mouth!

Archived