very noisey CABIN 2195 deck 2 DESTINY

Hi Just got back from caribbean had a fantastic time!! But must warn anybody going in Cabin 2195 it is unbelieveably noisey this particular cabin must be right over the engine room the noise is deafening the whole cabin vibrates we couldn't sleep, we went up at 3 in morning asked to be moved had to wait till morning told cruise was full. I was prepared to get off at our first call another cabin was found inside deck 4 for one week had to move 2nd week back to deck 2 2041 this cabin is forward just has the hum of the engine as you expect, friends had deck 2 aft past first cabin theirs was ok a chap above us on deck three had his duvet he was complaining of noise was prepared to sleep in reception not sure if he did. we do know others had complained both weeks and been moved, one women said she was having to have a drink to help her sleep as the ship was full. it just seems to be this section those forward forward and aft aft if you know what I mean were ok

Anyone who is susceptible to noise disturbance would be well advised to take some earplugs. I recommend Boots Muffles wax earplugs, I never travel without them! They're also useful on the plane on an overnight flight.

Carol x

Archived