Need recent Ecstacy and Conquest capers...

mebecindi

Trying to plan a cruise for this summer. This will be a first cruise for all of us. I have learned alot from these boards and I thank everyone for that. I would really like to see capers for the 2 ships named above.

Please send them to mebecindi@aol.com

I appreciate it. If anyone has any information i should know about these cruises please let me know.

Trying to plan a cruise for this summer. This will be a first cruise for all of us. I have learned alot from these boards and I thank everyone for that. I would really like to see capers for the 2 ships named above.

Please send them to mebecindi@aol.com

I appreciate it. If anyone has any information i should know about these cruises please let me know.

To start with. If you're trying to choose between the two, The conquest is the better option. The ship is larger, newer and the itinerary is longer. The ports on Conquest (choice of grand cayman, montego Bay, cozumel, OR Key West, Nassau, and Freeport) are WAY BETTER than Ecstasy (Progresso and Cozumel, Or just Cozumel). The Ecstasy is great if you can only do a short cruise, but it is older, and smaller, so you will feel the movement more.

I myself have been on both and both are fun, but given the choice, i choose Conquest anytime. It's usually not that much more expensive to go longer either.

I don't have capers, but if you go to seauonboard.com she has lots of info on both boats, including capers.

My kids love the Conquest. Their programs are great, and there is WAY more for them to do.

Archived