NCL Kids Crew Question

kaj1436

I know that the staff doesn't change diapers and I'm fine with that but what I wouldl like to know is:

1. When a diaper needs to be changed do they have a changing area or do you need to take your child back to your cabin?

2. If they DO have an area to change diapers are you allowed to keep supplies there or do you need to go to your cabin to get the supplies and then go to the kids club?

Also, I have a 2, 4, and 6 year old. How often during the day are they going to be put in the same group? I mean, if they want to be together are they allowed to do that? I'm aware that the younger ones can't join the older group but can the oder one drop down to the younger group? I understand that there are times during the day that they put all the groups together.

Thanks for the help.

I know that the staff doesn't change diapers and I'm fine with that but what I wouldl like to know is:

1. When a diaper needs to be changed do they have a changing area or do you need to take your child back to your cabin?

2. If they DO have an area to change diapers are you allowed to keep supplies there or do you need to go to your cabin to get the supplies and then go to the kids club?

Also, I have a 2, 4, and 6 year old. How often during the day are they going to be put in the same group? I mean, if they want to be together are they allowed to do that? I'm aware that the younger ones can't join the older group but can the oder one drop down to the younger group? I understand that there are times during the day that they put all the groups together.

Thanks for the help.

You might get more info over on the NCL board. I have used the kids' program a lot but never with young children

Barb

Archived