My Doc's are here for February 19th!!!

My documents have just arrived for my February 19th cruise on the Enchantment. How exciting!!! My friend who has never cruised does not understand how getting documents can be exciting. Am I nuts? Has anyone else received their docs yet for February 19th sailings?

Lauren 039-

There is an another thread running entitled "February sailing docs". If you find it, I'm sure you'll see that you're not nuts at all and you sure are making me envious! I'll probably be getting my docs around the time you're going on your cruise in Feb for our March sailing! Have fun!

Suezyq50:

I would send them their documents because there is a section in the book where you have to write down your credit card information for the seapass. On the other hand, you can wait till you see them but then they will have to fill out the information when you meet up with them at the airport or pier.

Lauren0309,

Since we are on the same cruise as you I am very excited that you have received your docs. We have not received anything yet. We booked through AAA so I dont know if they get them and call us or we get them in the mail. I think the last time we went the TA got them and we went and picked them up.

I just booked the Serenade of the seas for Feb 19th 2004 with cruise.com. The TA said that since I am booking so late we would not receive doc's until we arrive at the ship. Does this seem correct? They did send us a confirmation of our booking.

I just booked the Serenade of the seas for Feb 19th 2004 with cruise.com. The TA said that since I am booking so late we would not receive doc's until we arrive at the ship. Does this seem correct? They did send us a confirmation of our booking.

I would tell them to Fex Ex them. Our second cruise we booked it and left within 10 days, and they overnighted them to us.

Archived