Amenities on Imagination?

Hager1425

Just to confirm - no hair dryers on the Imagination. And our bathroom basket had one razor, packets of shampoo and conditioner for dark hair (I'm blond, DBF is a redhead) and a few single-use toothpaste packets. Of course the shower had the standard shampoo and shower gel dispensers. Better to bring the toiletries you know you will need then to hope they will have them......

Just to confirm - no hair dryers on the Imagination. And our bathroom basket had one razor, packets of shampoo and conditioner for dark hair (I'm blond, DBF is a redhead) and a few single-use toothpaste packets. Of course the shower had the standard shampoo and shower gel dispensers. Better to bring the toiletries you know you will need then to hope they will have them......

I agree about bringing my own toiletries for sure! Thank you about the hair dryers...they are such a pain to pack but oh well -- in the bag it will go!

I agree about bringing my own toiletries for sure! Thank you about the hair dryers...they are such a pain to pack but oh well -- in the bag it will go!

You can ask your stateroom attendant for a blow dryer... they will provide for you.... at least they have always for us on this class of ship.

Archived