Carnival Tulum excursion.....

cbressler76

I read on another thread that some people said that you can't swim at the Tulum excursion, but from what I have read, it said that you can for a little bit. I am very confused.... Can you or can't you swim while on this excursion? .....and does anyone know if they will have a place to eat lunch? We will be going on this excursion next month (we really don't want to do a lot of swimming just a few minutes to make my boys (4 & 7) happy.....we live in South florida and we swim a lot....lol)....

Also, does anyone know if they will have a place to eat lunch at?

Thank you all for your help!! We are really excited about this excursion....I went on an excurion to Tulum on a cruise when I was a teenager (17 years ago :eek:)...........and what I always remember was seeing the children begging at our rest stop.....it made me realize how fortunate I was.....and I'm hoping that my boys will have the same experience....

There is time allotted for swimming, but not much. And the beach was small and crowded, so we spent the "free time" wandering the ruins some more. There is food for sale.

Thanks!! They say that they give everyone a snack.....do you remember what it was? Thanks! :)

There is time for swimming. Keep in mind that Tulum sets up on a cliff. You have to walk down quite a few stairs and walk back up to get to the beach area. It is quite warm there so just be prepared with water. It is a beautiful setting for sure.

There is a restaurant when you go back to the parking area that has a thatched roof that had pretty decent food. Very quick service, not fancy at all, reasonable and decent food for the price. I'm not sure how long Carnival lets you look around this area when you get back from the ruins. It is the area by where the buses park and they have shopping there, etc. I was on Princess in November and we had about 45 minutes or so.

Archived