MDR courses

Could you good folks give me an idea of what courses are offered at lunch and dinner in the MDR. I'm thinking entree, main, dessert at lunch, entree, soup/fish, main, dessert, cheese/coffee in evenings.

Also is it open for lunch on port days or just sea days?

Could you good folks give me an idea of what courses are offered at lunch and dinner in the MDR. I'm thinking entree, main, dessert at lunch, entree, soup/fish, main, dessert, cheese/coffee in evenings.

Also is it open for lunch on port days or just sea days?

RCI MDR menus for both lunch and dinner basically have 1) starters, 2) main and 3) dessert. That said, starters include appetizers, soups and salads and you are certainly allowed to order each of those [actually you can order anything and everything on the menu:eek:]. So the number of courses depend on what you order. MDR is usually closed on port days [but when at "private island" the cafe crew is serving the BBQ ashore, and the MDR is open then].

Thom

Lunch: Soup/salad, main, dessert (soup is daily special, salad is salad bar)

Dinner: starter, soup/salad, main, dessert (you can have cheese/cofee if you wish)

Yes, MDR is only open for lunch on sea days. It is open for breakfast every morning.

Archived