Curacao Distillery - Has Anyone done this

Birdnutty

Birdnutty,

We took a tour of Island at dock. It was a good way to see island and the distillary was a stop. We bought a couple kinds. Chocolate was my favorite. I also bought Koffi Korsow. Kinda reminds me of Kahula.The only thing I got overheated from the shots. It was soooo hot that day and they went right to my head and I had to go back to ship and cool off before we went into town to shop. Maybe I should of just tasted each instead of drinking all of it!

Cindy

My wife and I are thinking of either finding a 1/2 day tour or taking a taxi so we can see the distillery. Cindy - The tour of the island that you booked at the dock...how long did it last? cost? We want to hit the distillery before we go to the Seaquamium at 1pm - we booked the Animal Encounter Dive directly (away from the RCCL AOS) for our 2/2/05 visit.

Thanks, Eric & Crissy

• 2 weeks later...

We stayed in Curacao for a week & would advise against going to the distillery. We went by ourselves & were very disappointed because they do not make the liquor there or if they do, there was no tour of the facilities. It was a glorified store to sell their product which is very good by the way. The chocolate was great!

Archived