Anyone have latest Latitudes promo code?

ell52

We're looking at booking a Latitudes member cruise. According to the NCL website we can get a shipboard credit (in my case it would be $100) on certain member cruises. I called our travel agent with our Latitudes member numbers, thinking that's all it would take. Apparently, not.

TA was told we need a valid or current promo code to receive the credit. (Why they can't just verify our member numbers, I don't know.) NCL told our TA it would be on our latest Latitudes quarterly magazine. Problem is, I can't find it anywhere. Either I didn't get the last one or I've misplaced it (or the dog ate it!). Anyways, can anyone give me the current promo code? I think it must be M16 or M17?

Help would be much appreciated! :)

ell

I am looking at my Winter Latitude magizine, and it has four member cruises, NCL Crown 3/22/04 ($200 stateroom onboard credit), NCL Majesty 5/9/04 ($100 stateroom onboard credit), NCL Star 10/20/04 ($150 stateroom onboard credit), and NCL Pride of Aloha 12/10/04 ($100 stateroom onboard credit).

It said the Promotion Code is DLS

Hope this is what you were looking for. ~Debbi

I found the summer 2004 -- which is code M16

and the fall 2004 -- which is code M17

If it follows in order, winter 2004 would be code M18.

But this is 2005 so maybe there is another code. Of course, I can't find that one. It must have gone out with all the Christmas catalogues. Sorry!

Thank you both for your replies.

PA Cruisers2, I found my Winter 2004 brochure for cruises in early '04 - and it's M14. So, I think you're right that Winter 2005 must be M18.

Will give these a try. Thanks again. :)

ell

Thank you both for your replies.

PA Cruisers2, I found my Winter 2004 brochure for cruises in early '04 - and it's M14. So, I think you're right that Winter 2005 must be M18.

Will give these a try. Thanks again. :)

ell

Ell I went through this last week when I booked the Star repositioning cruise

code M17 is still available but my agent obtained a better rate just calling and

giving my latitudes number to the agent at NCL and still with all the perks.

She checked the N17 rate but at least for a single cruiser it was a higher rate.

Margaret

After reading this post, I'm curious to see if my upcoming repo cruise on the Crown is a Latitudes cruise. It departs Miami on March 28 for 13 days. Could someone please check and advise . After all, a dollar saved is a dollar spent on jewellery. Thanks

You can find all the member cruises on the NCL website. Just click on the Latitudes link on their main page (bottom right of picture). On the Latitudes page on the right hand side, click on Member Cruises - takes you to page that lists all current member cruises.

Sorry, but yours doesn't appear to be one. :(

Archived