Shuttle from Outer Harbor to Adelaide

jresmith

Hi,

We will be in Adelaide on March 27 (a Saturday) on the Dawn Princess. I understand Princess offers a shuttle into town, but does anyone know where it drops you off at? We would like to rent a car in Adelaide and go to Barossa Valley, but we're not sure how far we would be from a rental car agency once we made it into Adelaide. I've also heard that there is a train station right across the street from the cruise terminal, so that might be another option if it stops somewhere in the CBD.

Thanks for your help!

Jennifer

Hi,

We will be in Adelaide on March 27 (a Saturday) on the Dawn Princess. I understand Princess offers a shuttle into town, but does anyone know where it drops you off at? We would like to rent a car in Adelaide and go to Barossa Valley, but we're not sure how far we would be from a rental car agency once we made it into Adelaide. I've also heard that there is a train station right across the street from the cruise terminal, so that might be another option if it stops somewhere in the CBD.

Thanks for your help!

Jennifer

There is a train station near the terminal,

hire a car from Port Adelaide maybe a $5 taxi fair when you return the car i,m sure they would drop you back to your ship. its very close to outer harbour and worth a visit

Enjoy Aussie

Archived