ACA - port to port

cruisinlawn

we are a group of 6, lots of luggage and one wheelchair. Wondering the best way to get from airport to cruiseport? If we go direct, could someone give an idea how far it is? I've checked with Rudy, and he can provide a driver @ $50pp, whether we want to tour or not, it'll be the same rate. Any other suggestions or would this be best? Oh, I might add we likely would want a store for soft drinks. Thanks for the input.

we are a group of 6, lots of luggage and one wheelchair. Wondering the best way to get from airport to cruiseport? If we go direct, could someone give an idea how far it is? I've checked with Rudy, and he can provide a driver @ $50pp, whether we want to tour or not, it'll be the same rate. Any other suggestions or would this be best? Oh, I might add we likely would want a store for soft drinks. Thanks for the input.

$300 seems steep. Go to trip advisor's acapulco forum and there are some suggestions of reliable drivers. I have booked one for next week's day in Acapulco. Will report once I return.

Jen in SoCal

We just returned from Acapulco, had a great city tour with an English-speaking tour guide, Mauricio Mojies (maumoji@hotmail.com, telephone 0447441436293, taxi #726, Emporio taxi station). He told us he is federally trained and licensed, unlike the drivers for conventional tour companies such as Rudy's. He also drove us from the cruiseport to our hotel for $20, I think per person. The airport is quite a bit farther but it's worth contacting him to see if you can get a better rate than Rudy is offering. See pjfarkel's post about Rudy on the Island Princess 12/30 sailing roll call.

Archived