Live From The Carnival Victory Sailing Jan 17, 2010

cruisegirl29

HI!

I'm starting this tread 2 days early!!! Since I have the global data plan on my Blackberry & I can access CC I will hopefully be able to provide some "Live from the Victory" info!!!

So be on the look out as I will try to update as much as possible!

Wish me luck!

Sue

I too will be sailing on Jan. 24th. will look for your reviews. :)

Michiganirish, I see you are also on next week. Have you chedked in to our roll call. we are having a meet & greet in the Red and Black Bar at 7:30 the night of sailing. Go over to the roll call and look us up. Lots of info on that thread and several coming from your neck of the woods.

please let us know if you can still buy alcohol at port in san juan and bring it in on your cary on. I heard they changed that recently. Thanks and have fun. I will be there on super bowl sunday.

We are all anxiously awaiting that answer. I bet that port store is not very happy about the past few cruises. Let us know please? That would be great to know in advance.

Can't wait to hear some updates..we have our "CAT family" sailing on that cruise with you, then us! We are boarding on the 24th~we will wave! Get the ship all fired up for us will you? Have a great time! :D

Hi

Sorry I have not posted! I'm posting right now from accra beach in barbados!

The cruise has been perfect! Great food, entertainment, weather - crowd on ship js been fun! Not one complaint!

Highlight was yesterdays tour with woody in dominica...omg. The verys best tour out of 14 cruises....

I hope to post more later.

Weather has been hot + sunshine everyday!

Sue

Off to lay in the sun some more.

Alpmac....love this beach.....

Sue

Hi

Sorry I have not posted! I'm posting right now from accra beach in barbados!

The cruise has been perfect! Great food, entertainment, weather - crowd on ship js been fun! Not one complaint!

Highlight was yesterdays tour with woody in dominica...omg. The verys best tour out of 14 cruises....

I hope to post more later.

Weather has been hot + sunshine everyday!

Sue

Off to lay in the sun some more.

Alpmac....love this beach.....

Sue

YEAH!!!! Thanks so much for taking time out of your day in paradise to write!!!! We will see you in passing on Sunday! :) Keep that HOT SUNSHINE fired up for us! ENJOY!

Off the ship. Great cruise. I'm in PR for one more night. I will post a review this week.

My bill for the week was only 40. As I had an obc + didn't spend any money on board. Carnival lost money on me this week. Lol.

had a fantastic time on the victory as I have been in this cruise several times. not sure why people complain about it. Not one issue all week. Love it fully. People really hung out all night + plenty of activities all day + night.

As for booze. Put it in your cked luggage. No issues. We also checked a cooler filled with a 12pk of coke + juice. Alsw put a luggage tag on a case of water. No problems at all.

U can buy booze at the port store. Put it in your luggage + then check it. it was easy cheap + duty frEe. In town booze purchase was more expensive. But again still cheaper than on board. Drink of the day is now 8 75 ouch...

Hope this helps! More later. Need a nap! Lol

Happy sailing...

Sue

Archived