Camp Carnival Capers (especially Conquest if possible)

HoustonTodd

Does anyone have any Camp Carnival capers/schedules that they can post, or know where they can be found that I can look some up? I want to get an idea of the timing/leangth of events so I know a little bit what to expect, as this is our first time bringing the kiddos. Thanks a million!

Does anyone have any Camp Carnival capers/schedules that they can post, or know where they can be found that I can look some up? I want to get an idea of the timing/leangth of events so I know a little bit what to expect, as this is our first time bringing the kiddos. Thanks a million!

depends on the age of the kids-- the 2-5 age group does things in 30 minute increments.

Camps are closed every day at noon til 2. Most nights closed from 5-7 except on the night they have a coketail party (formal nights)

camps charge at 10pm at 6.00 a hour per child with a 5.00 for the 2nd child in the same family.

google- carnival camp papers. programs do change depending on the counselor and how many kids are onboard in the set program. what you see posted today might not be whats gonna happen on your cruise--- you it only as guidline only

Thanks Serene. Still hoping someone will post them, I'd like to know the possible activities for the 4-6 yr olds. We're sailing on the Conquest with family on July 4. TIA.

Elsie:cool:

4=6 year olds are two different groups-

2-5 and 6-8 will your 6 year old be moving down in the group?

the groups are in the same room-just doing different activities

http://community.webshots.com/album/513455967gyoFFm

Two DGS's, brothers, one is 4 and the other 6. I don't think the 6 will move down because he turns 7 during the cruise. I think they'll be fine in separate groups (especially if they are in the same room). Thanks for the info.

Elsie:cool:

Archived