Carnival Valor room 8202??

Golfman3436

Ok, I hope I describe this right. When I look at a picture of the layout, the

8th deck (Verandha deck) at the very front of the ship is white space that is not labeled. Is this the area they drive the boat from? My question is because we have the 1st balcony, room 8202, behind this mystery space. If that is the bridge, are we going to hear them? Or maybe I should ask, will they hear us?:D Also this is where the side of the ship sticks out farther. Will this interfere with our balcony? Does anyone know the answer the the mystery space?

Thanks

Nic

Ok, I hope I describe this right. When I look at a picture of the layout, the

8th deck (Verandha deck) at the very front of the ship is white space that is not labeled. Is this the area they drive the boat from? My question is because we have the 1st balcony, room 8202, behind this mystery space. If that is the bridge, are we going to hear them? Or maybe I should ask, will they hear us?:D Also this is where the side of the ship sticks out farther. Will this interfere with our balcony? Does anyone know the answer the the mystery space?

Thanks

Nic

The captain pilots the ship. when he stands out to the side to manuver into a port you may see him standing there

the white area is the bridge- it will obstructed your view forward. you wont hear them nor will they hear you.

Archived