Bimini Grill--Dawn?

I can't remember the name of the band, but they are very, very good. They play all day long. And, in the evenings other acts play by the pool.

As far as pizza goes, we've never had it on board. But, I'm sure you can get it somewhere. The Blue Lagoon has awesome fish n chips and wings (among other things).

I can't remember the name of the band, but they are very, very good. They play all day long. And, in the evenings other acts play by the pool.

As far as pizza goes, we've never had it on board. But, I'm sure you can get it somewhere. The Blue Lagoon has awesome fish n chips and wings (among other things).

Can anyone tell me whether "Next Stage" is still performing on the Dawn. I heard they were on there last month and we sailed with them several times on the Spirit. Would love to see them again. Thanks

Ha ha! Thanks for the advice. I'm a vegetarian so I'm trying to find out what my options are.

Well, then, definitely check out the salad bar and pasta station in the Garden Cafe. I was amazed at how fresh everything is. And, the different types of pasta and toppings and sauces. Endless combinations.... and really, really good! We at lunch there on every sea day.

Also, in the main dining rooms, you can have a feast just on appetizers. Lots of different veggie choices (soups and salads, too). I think you'll find plenty to eat!

Well, then, definitely check out the salad bar and pasta station in the Garden Cafe. I was amazed at how fresh everything is. And, the different types of pasta and toppings and sauces. Endless combinations.... and really, really good! We at lunch there on every sea day.

Also, in the main dining rooms, you can have a feast just on appetizers. Lots of different veggie choices (soups and salads, too). I think you'll find plenty to eat!

Cool, thanks! I'm sure I won't go hungry!! :)

Can anyone tell me whether "Next Stage" is still performing on the Dawn. I heard they were on there last month and we sailed with them several times on the Spirit. Would love to see them again. Thanks

We were told our 1/1/10 cruise was the last one for Next Stage for a while. I believe they have time off. I liked them too, and I hope they come back to NCL.

Archived