Freedom class RCCL ships

MnAsMom

Is there any difference between these ships? Any one better than the other?

after our nick cruise last summer the boys are begging to cruise again. SO I am looking into Freedom class since the H2O zone looks like fun and the boys liked Royal Caribbean a lot. DH and I sailed on royal on our honeymoon in the caribbean so we would love to take the kids to St Thomas etc.

thanks

The bed colors ;) One green, one blue. Can't remember the third.

But seriously.

They are almost exactly the same with these few exceptions....

--Freedom was built first so it's the oldest, Independence is the newest

--Since Independence home port is Southampton - it has an electric tea kettle (with tea/sugar/cream) in all of the cabins

--Independence has the ability to heat its pools which it does when its in the Med - but as we found when its in the Caribbean, they turn it off here

--Freedom is based out of Port Canaveral (nice way to add a pre cruise night or two in Disney), Liberty is based out of Miami, and this is the last winter for Independence, she will return to the UK and stay there year round now that Oasis is here

--Freedom and Liberty alternate the same 7 night Eastern/Western Night itinerary while Indy mixes it up by adding in Belize and Costa Maya

Other than that - when I am on one, I feel like I am back HOME. :D Since I feel like I have already been there before. ;)

They are amazing ships. You couldn't go wrong with any of the 3.

The bed colors ;) One green, one blue. Can't remember the third.

But seriously.

They are almost exactly the same with these few exceptions....

--Freedom was built first so it's the oldest, Independence is the newest

--Since Independence home port is Southampton - it has an electric tea kettle (with tea/sugar/cream) in all of the cabins

--Independence has the ability to heat its pools which it does when its in the Med - but as we found when its in the Caribbean, they turn it off here

--Freedom is based out of Port Canaveral (nice way to add a pre cruise night or two in Disney), Liberty is based out of Miami, and this is the last winter for Independence, she will return to the UK and stay there year round now that Oasis is here

--Freedom and Liberty alternate the same 7 night Eastern/Western Night itinerary while Indy mixes it up by adding in Belize and Costa Maya

Other than that - when I am on one, I feel like I am back HOME. :D Since I feel like I have already been there before. ;)

They are amazing ships. You couldn't go wrong with any of the 3.

excellent... just what I wanted to hear! thanks a bunch!

Archived