pool lounge chairs??

sox1973

Steve is right, plenty of chairs, in most areas.

There are plenty...no worries:)...you may not have a seat exactly next to the pool but they have plenty loungers for all....deck 16 is loaded with them.....no cabanas for rent, did away with them before the ship was ever finished.

As others have stated, there are plenty of chairs. You cannot "reserve" them. They have a "new" rule ... if a chair is not used for 30 min, the pool patrol can remove the contents to the towel station so others can use the chair.

As others have stated, there are plenty of chairs. You cannot "reserve" them. They have a "new" rule ... if a chair is not used for 30 min, the pool patrol can remove the contents to the towel station so others can use the chair.

I know the whole "chair hog" thing is a real big issue, it drive me crazy when people reserve a chair at 5:30am and don't come back till Noon but my question is what if you are in the pool for 45 minutes does that also count as reserving a chair. I just want to make sure, so I don't break the rules.

I know the whole "chair hog" thing is a real big issue, it drive me crazy when people reserve a chair at 5:30am and don't come back till Noon but my question is what if you are in the pool for 45 minutes does that also count as reserving a chair. I just want to make sure, so I don't break the rules.

Having your personal items at your chair while you're in the pool isn't the same as just parking a towel there and coming back later. I'm sure they will recognize the difference. I wouldn't worry about that!

Archived