LAX to San Pedro Pier

mafemass

How do yu get from LAX to the San Pedro pier w/o getting transfers from the cruise ship?
Rental car. Take Sepulvida south to 105. 105 east to 405. 405 south to I-5 south. I-5 to San Diego. Stay on I-5 to I-8. I-8 east to Rosecrans Blvd Exit. Stay on Rosecrans Blvd to Nimitz Blvd. Left onto Nimitz about a quarter mile to merge with Harbor Drive...follow the signs to the rental car return/San Diego airport/pier....all on Harbor Drive.

I called Super Shuttle and they told me you can get a shuttle at the LAX airport;, just go to the ground transportation and you can get a van. I asked the cost to go to San Pedro as that's where we're staying overnight as well and they said the cost for 4 people is 68.

Vanilla Gorilla........I am not going to San Diego. San Pedro Pier is near LAX and LBA. No where near San Diego.
:eek: Duh....lol. Sorry, my bad. I was reading all this pretty late and I'm borderline retarded. hehe. Oh well, if you decide to visit San Diego, now you have directions.:D

Does anyone know the taxi fare from LAX to San Pedro Pier? The Carnival web site has a $25 cost in their information but I can't tell if that's from LAX or Long Beach airport. If it's from LAX it looks like a good deal. AND .... does anyone know how easy it is to get a cab when you get off the ship?

Thanks,

Diane

A taxi is $45-$50 plus tip. It is 19 miles from LAX to San Pedro.

Does anyone know the taxi fare from LAX to San Pedro Pier? The Carnival web site has a $25 cost in their information but I can't tell if that's from LAX or Long Beach airport. If it's from LAX it looks like a good deal. AND .... does anyone know how easy it is to get a cab when you get off the ship?

Thanks,

Diane

Archived