Parking at cruise port in FLL

Pacificana

Hi,

I wonder how much it would cost to leave a car at the cruise port. Also, is it easy to get there? I mean, would we have to travel far with our luggage after we leave the car at the parking lot?

Thanks!

$15 per day. Yes, easy to get there follow signs from I-595. Drop off luggage first and then park. 2 garages depending which pier you are leaving from. The Broward County web site is very helpful.

Call the port parking and make sure the $15 is current price. I thought we paid $20 a day on our last cruise. You can park at Air and Sea on Federal Highway at $8 a day outside or $9 a day inside. They provide a free shuttle to and from the port. People we met on a cruise told us about them and were very satisfied. A good reputable company.

• 2 weeks later...

How does it work when you drop off luggage and then park? Are there porters waiting to greet your vehicle and give you some kind of receipt? Are there signs to make it obvious to first-timers where to go and how to proceed? Thanks for any response.

How does it work when you drop off luggage and then park? Are there porters waiting to greet your vehicle and give you some kind of receipt? Are there signs to make it obvious to first-timers where to go and how to proceed? Thanks for any response.

Luggage drop is right at the pier for your ship, yes porters take it from you at the curb (make sure it is tagged with your name and cabin number). No receipts, goes right into bins that then go direct to the ship (Screened at some point, either in the holding area or onboard.) Signage as you enter the port telling you which ship is at which pier and pointing the direction. Very easy, hard to mess up. Signs then from the curb directing you the the correct parking deck/lot.

Call the port parking and make sure the $15 is current price. I thought we paid $20 a day on our last cruise.
We paid $15 /day Dec 2009.

Last poster answered this, but I would add that a tip of about $2 /bag is a little insurance that you bags will be handled expeditiously!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived