N005 Ventura theme nights?

angiebabes

Could anyone tell me what the theme nights are on this cruise??? I have received my E Ticket etc but it doesnt say. It doesnt look like P & O are sending out the booklet with excurions etc in it so how will i find out??

I have telephoned P&O twice now and each time they have said that they will mail me the excusions booklet but nothing has arrived !

I have looked at the online brochure but not quite the same as looking at hard copy.

I see from one of your other posts that they no longer mail out tickets and labels. What about anyone who doesn't have internet access ?

Also puzzled about where we are going to be on March 3rd. Catalina Island has been removed from the itinerary on my cruise personalizer.

regards riviera1

Does your cruise personaliser mention theme nights? doen't really matter much as nobody really bothers other than Tropical & Black + white formal night. On excursions they MAY be available to see online by downloading them from your personaliser.

No its doesnt mention anything on the cruise personaliser about my theme nights! I have booked 8 excursions online though!! Have got a long black and white dress and my husband has a tropical shirt we bought in Jamaica last year so i will wait till we get on the ship and see whats what!!! Black and white evening and tropical sorted. Wouldnt bother with any other themes anyway!:D:D

We are doing

Cat Caribe and Turtles in Barbados

Nature Kayak in St Kitts

Land and Sea St Lucia

Ariel Tram in Dominica

Stingwray encounter at gibbs Cay Grand Turk

Cades Reef Snorkle Trip in Antigua

Virgin Gorda in tortola

Escape to Bequia in St Vincent

Cant wait!!!!:)

Mustique is a sort of phony place not much there really, Basil's bar & a couple of beaches that the posh people don't want us on!! Bequia, has beaches but as I recall not near the town Port Elizabeth, but as you are on a trip I expect they will take you to Princess Margaret beach or similar. If you get the chance to walk along the Belmont walkway & have a drink at one of the bars along there overlooking the harbour. St. Vincent itself is quite an interesting place too. For information go to Tripadvisor & look at the forums there, all part of this site's family.

Going back to the question of theme nights. You seem to have it covered well. A black and white dress is fine with hubbie in tux or dark suit. Tropical shirt for hubbie, floral blouse or dress for you...

Not many people bother with a 60/70's night or country and western night.

Archived