Nassau/Freeport Hotel Day Passes

BalconyBreeze

We booked a room at the Comfort Inn in Nassau last year and have one booked for our upcoming Feb. cruise. The room costs around $250 but includes four passes to the water park in Atlantis. Most people check in and out at the same time and collect their bracelets for Atlantis. We saved a little over $200 doing it this way and had no issues.

Are you looking for day passes to Atlantis? We booked a day room at the Comfort Suites Hotel when we visted there in 2006, and have again booked a room there for our upcoming cruise in Feb.

They provide day passes to the Atlantis water park to guests. We just checked in to the Hotel, walked across the street, through the Atlantis lobby to the pool area.

It worked out very well for us. It cost much less than the ship's excursion, and we didn't have any problems getting a taxi to the Hotel at the port.

The only risk is, if the ship changes the interary at the last minute (too late to cancel the Hotel res.)

I was set to go to Nassau last August when a family illness caused me to cancel my cruise. My friends went. They got day passes at the Wyndham Cable Beach. It is a cab or jitney ride from the pier. The pass was $30 per adult which included a buffet lunch, access to the pool, beach and towels. They said they loved it and thanked me for doing all the research on the web to find it. Next time . . .

Archived