Wandering drunks

Mikayla's Mom

You will be provided with

A) a rum runner full of moonshine

B) a lovely wardrobe of comfy casual clothes to wear on formal night

C)a beautifully handpainted sign saying "reserved" to put on the deck chair of your choice

D) and a beautifully gift wrapped box of expensive cuban cigars to enjoy on your balcony

Its just our little way of saying 'You're one of us and welcome aboard"

Where do I sign up?!? ;) What's a good glass of scotch cost on the ship anyways?

Once I looked like a wondering drunk...but it was only because I was foolish enough to think I could walk in brand new 4" heels on elegant night. Those heels were about 3-3/4" higher than anything I normally wear...grace was not a word used to describe me that night. And unfortunately alcohol had nothing to do with it.

There's that and especially if you're on the Atrium stairs that are see through! Woah, hold on tight!

There's that and especially if you're on the Atrium stairs that are see through! Woah, hold on tight!

Oh God that reminds me :)

I see you have been on the Miracle. You know those clear steps that go to Nick and Noras where you can look straight down like 9 0r 10 floors down to the atrium? Well there was this group that were not blind drunk , but definately feeling good and they got one of their friends to walk up them (she obviously didn't know about them before hand)

She got halfway up, looked down and just froze and freaked out . Everyone in Nick and Noras was hysterical watching her.

People asking questions like this always amaze me. Will there be a lot of kids on my cruise? Will I have bad weather on my cruise? Will the seas be rough for my cruise? No one knows for sure what you will see or what the weather will be, or how many kids will be on board. Every cruise is a new and different experience. Your on vacation just relax enjoy and take in the whole experience. I'm sure if you encounter a problem you will deal with it the same way you would at any other time in life.

:confused: The OP didnt ask about how many kids there were gonna be, she asked if there are normally alot of wondering drunks. I also didnt see her ask about the weather or the rough seas....

We are traveling with younger kids and this is our first cruise. I was wondering about the prevalance of wandering drunks. Are we looking at a boat full of Girs gone wild-spring break craziness? I just didn't know what to expect and prepare her for' date=' she has never been exposed to anything like that.

Thanks![/quote']

A drunk is never drunk according to the drunk:p:D

:confused: The OP didnt ask about how many kids there were gonna be, she asked if there are normally alot of wondering drunks. I also didnt see her ask about the weather or the rough seas....

cantw82cruise was just making a general statement about these type of questions that can not be answered because of too many variables. All people can report on is there past experiences.

I fear that, after 7 months of no alcohol consumption, I will be one of those wandering drunks ;-)

After your brave and wonderful service to us and our country I'll be happy to hold you up and guide you back to your room!!

Have a wonderful time!!!

Cheers, Carole

For protecting our freedom you deserve to be a wondering drunk! Lol if I were cruising with you I'd buy you a few drinks and help kyrisong1 carry you back to your room! Happy cruising!

This has been a fun thread to read!:p

I am definately going to be a dancing fool! I am a noob and can't wait to get a few drinks and scare some children! Just kidding, just kidding of course ... But really, I can't wait to relax and let loose! Isn't that what vacation is for?

How and what do you have to do to be forced to walk the plank and get left at a port? Yikes! Is this rumor true?

Are we looking at a boat full of Girs gone wild-spring break craziness?

God, we can only hope so... :D

j/k

I've been on 5 or 6 cruises now and it's never been bad in that regard. Now back in the adult pool, I've seen it get rowdy once or twice. But if you bring your kids to the adult pool, that's your fault then.

Have fun. It's never as bad as some folks wish to paint it.

I could be considered one of thos wandering drunks, but would never be crazy in front of kids. I have been on 5 cruises now and never once seen any 'girls gone wild' type stuff and im in the younger crowds that would do that sort of thing. LOL.

It's honestly not meant as a holier than thou thing.

Annie I kinda resent your holier than thou post. I love my dod's, monkeyheads and I <gasp> smuggle a bottle of Baileys on board every cruise (they don't sell the Baileys at the bon voyage but a different brand I don't like)

I am a responsible drinker, do NOT get drunk and implying that someone that enjoys these things is a drunk is a pompous and rude assumption.

Most of the people talking about these things are normal everyday responsible people that enjoy a drink or two on vacation, there is no driving home so if people want to drink it's still LEGAL.

Perhaps your own back yard may have a flaw or two, why not mind that and not get all judgemental on others?

Cheers, Carole

Archived