Beer Prices On Oasis????

CanuckMO4

This will only be a moderately helpful answer, but it might help you find it. Oasis beer pricing is the same as the rest of the fleet. And their selection should pretty much be the same too. If no one chimes in with an answer here soon, I suggest going to the RCI board and doing a search, I know I've seen the info there in the past. I don't remember off the top of my head what beer pricing was because all of the drink prices are incredibly reasonable, and far FAR lower than would be found at any land based equivalent US resort.

This will only be a moderately helpful answer, but it might help you find it. Oasis beer pricing is the same as the rest of the fleet. And their selection should pretty much be the same too. If no one chimes in with an answer here soon, I suggest going to the RCI board and doing a search, I know I've seen the info there in the past. I don't remember off the top of my head what beer pricing was because all of the drink prices are incredibly reasonable, and far FAR lower than would be found at any land based equivalent US resort.

Thank for your response,the only problem for me is that Im old and new to the computerDaughter lives out of town and when she is here she shows me new things.I dont know yet how to research the threads yet I will learn that next time.Thanks

Yes they have Foster's oil can. Don't have a price though. For beer all I purchased was on Corona at $5.46 w/tip. I also had a 20 oz tap of New Castle and it was $6.84 w/tip. Remember they always add 15% tip to all drink purchases.

These prices are from my Oasis cruise this past week.

Yes they have Foster's oil can. Don't have a price though. For beer all I purchased was on Corona at $5.46 w/tip. I also had a 20 oz tap of New Castle and it was $6.84 w/tip. Remember they always add 15% tip to all drink purchases.

These prices are from my Oasis cruise this past week.

Thank you I dont drink the stuff myself but DH like a pint or a gallon depending on the mood.

Archived