Carnival Dream Ship layout?

jolyroger

Hay there all, Last week Ifound a link on this site of Carnival (specifically Dream) Of the ships layout....It had what rooms were connecting to what other rooms ...What rooms included in each , size and measurements and such.....Does any of this ring a bell to anyone?? I tried googling it and searching on here but I came up empty....I know it was something like... bookedccl ...but there was something else ...Any help would be great!!

Hay there all, Last week Ifound a link on this site of Carnival (specifically Dream) Of the ships layout....It had what rooms were connecting to what other rooms ...What rooms included in each , size and measurements and such.....Does any of this ring a bell to anyone?? I tried googling it and searching on here but I came up empty....I know it was something like... bookedccl ...but there was something else ...Any help would be great!!

The one that I found (and it really helped in picking our cabin) was www.cruisedeckplans.com. It has all of the deck plans for all of the ships and cruise lines including the Dream (which is what we will be sailing in May, 2010.

Good Luck and hope this helps.

Archived