Carnival Splendor 7446 aft

st john71

Hi~

Has anybody stayed on the Carnival Splendor, aft balcony #7446?

I was going to book the Spa Balcony, but was offered a really great deal on this cabin. Cat 8M.

Thanks if you have any pictures that would be Wonderful!

Lori

We were in 7451, but sorry, no pics. If it is like 7451, you will be pleased. Standard balcony room I believe, did have a sofa. Balcony was large... at least twice as big as a standard balcony... partly covered by deck above but not completely. We really enjoyed it.

We had 7446 and 7444 on the Splendor in June.

Be forewarned that the two center cabins (7446 & 7455) are 8 inches narrower than the other aft cabins. Yes, I measured.

The hallway formed by the bathroom and closets is narrow. My shoulders were brushing up on either side. The first closet, holding the robes, was only a foot deep. The hangars didn't load in regular hangar fashion, but as you would load hangers on hook.

There were two chairs (that reclined) and a small table on the balcony.

The good thing about the cabin was that it made no difference which hall you went down, eventually you got to your cabin.

The balcony of 7446 only opens to 7455. The other side is a steel wall.

Edited by yogi2929

We were in 7442 in Oct of '08 and loved it. This picture doesn't show the whole balcony but it at least gives scale. I will look for more but be forewarned that during manuevers, there is a severe vibration. I didn't bother us, it was kind of like a wakeup call every time we arrived in port.

216.1.jpg.d14298b81c6657120196ce9f41bac064.jpg

Oh ,Thank You!! That balcony looks Perfect! I've always wanted to be aft, and don't mind the sounds and feels of the ship...

Once we stayed forward, and I sure felt that.

Cannot wait to sit on that balcony... did it get pretty good sun?

Oh ,Thank You!! That balcony looks Perfect! I've always wanted to be aft, and don't mind the sounds and feels of the ship...

Once we stayed forward, and I sure felt that.

Cannot wait to sit on that balcony... did it get pretty good sun?

Sun is relative to how the ship is positioned.. you get some you dont.. it is really hard to say..

Unfortunately, we didn't get to use the balcony much. We were on the Mexican Riviera cruise in May - to San Franscisco, Seattle, and Vacoover. Cold and raining.

Loved the idea of it though! We did go out there for short periods of time but didn't get to lounge out there!

Did feel vibration when we docked, but not bad - and we were already up except for the last day.

You will enjoy the cabin and balcony!

• 4 years later...
If you can change it, do as it's narrower than the others! A very awkward closet situation.

Thank you for the info. It is just me and my 11 year old so hopefully it will work out...but I will look into it. soooooo excited!!!!!!!!