Yes or no? Caribbean Sail to Christmas & Honeymoon Coves - ST637

Rhode Island Red

1st time to post... love reading these boards! We are sailing January 30 on RCI Oasis of the Seas and one of the excursions we're seriously considering is the Caribbean Sail to Christmas & Honeymoon Coves - ST63.

If you've done this, please post a review. We're looking for some sail time, some snorkeling and some beach time. Is this a comfortable, enjoyable day? Hate to spend $200 unless it's really nice. Thanks in advance!:)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, just came across your thread and thought this reply might help. DW and I plus about 10 friends took this tour 2 yrs. ago on our last visit to St. Thomas, believe me it is well worth the money,everyone loved it. As soon as you step aboard the BONES and meet its fabulous crew you will know you are in for a special day on the water. Capt Jim and his crewmates are so friendly and are willing to answer all questions and cater to all your needs. Its just a great day on and in the water and the afternoon lunch was a real treat. We are returning on Feb. 5 and have already booked the same tour again. My advice would be to go to the excursion desk on your first day aboard and book it cause it usually sells out. Hope you get to experience it...They always come up with some surprise...COME SAIL WITH A ROWDY CREW and make some memories!!!!! AAARRRGGG!!!:):cool:

I'm so glad to see your post! We booked this excursion through the RC website. It seems to have gone through ok, but I'm not sure if we're confirmed or not. I guess I'll find out Saturday when we board... Whoa, did I say Saturday. I can hardly stand it... so hard to concentrate on anything these days, acticipating this trip! Thank you so much for the review. I just read about the thousands on St. Thomas on Tuesdays now, and I'm so happy we won't be in the midst of it all. snorkeling, cocktails and lunch. what could be better! :D

• 3 weeks later...

Back Sunday from a fabulous Oasis of the Seas trip! We did go on the Bones schooner and had a wonderful day. Jason, Jim and Andrew were a terrific crew. We had about 5 foot waves so we were glad we took Bonine before we sailed. A few people were sick on the way out. :(

Jason was a great snorkel guide. We saw quite a few giant turtles, which I had never seen before, and that was quite nice. Lots of colorful fish and coral.

We anchored off shore and most of us swam in to the beach. We enjoyed the private beach for a couple of hours, having lunch and drinks. A bunch of folks played volleyball. All in all a great day! And we had quite a few "painkillers"! They were really good and flowed all afternoon!:p

Archived