Capital One Redemptions

vivalas

I will be getting my redemptions before the deadline, but my question is for the bottle of champagne or fruit basket, do you need to get these and turn in your redemption number when you make your reservation, or can you request and get it for an already booked cruise? And if you can, how long before do you need to do it? We leave next Sunday, is it too late to use up some of the champagne? I will have enough points to get $500 off of a cruise I am going to book for next January, and then enough for about 10 bottles of champagne. Sure would be nice to be able to use some of those for this cruise.

You can get champagne/fruit baskets close to departure time, yes. I'd say get them- if you don't use them, you can pass them out to people around you and make new friends!

I had five bottles last trip and after the 3rd bottle, we got sick of the stuff (just too much gas!)>

We leave on Friday, so I call and get a number from Capital One, then call Carnival and give them these numbers? What happens then, do I get some kind of reciept in my cabin for all the bottles and turn them in when I want them?

Archived